Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Triumph 6655 Paper Cutter. Featuring all metal construction, the 6655 includes a stand with a shelf for your extra storage for your knife changing tools. With the LED optical cutting line that reveals exactly where the cut will be made, as well as standard “SCS” comprehensive safety package, this MBM cutter ensures that your cutting job will be accurate and never hazardous.
For wider paper cutting projects, the Triumph 6655 paper cutter is the best choice. This MBM cutter has a cutting width of 25-1/2 inches to accommodate parent stock. With a programmable “EP” back gauge control module that will store up to 99 programs, up to 99 steps each, the Triumph 6655 guarantees optimal success in every cutting project. The 10 button keypad is easy to use and program your frequently used measurements. The digital display measurements can be read in either centimeters or inches, proving to be accurate to 1/10 of a millimeter or 1/100 of an inch.
The cutting blade, clamp, speed control, and back gauge drive are all electric in the Triumph 6655 paper cutter. The automatic clamp, which can be moved up or down independent of the blade, is guided on both sides of the cutter to apply an even amount of pressure along the entire cutting width. Narrow separation and plastic gliders on the back gauge provide more assurance that your paper stack will remain damage free and can be repositioned smoothly. This paper cutter also allows you to reference any programmed measurement using the “set” function program.
- Cuts up to 25 1/2″ wide
- Electric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive
- High storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control module has a 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- “Set” function key for reference measurement
- Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Safety Cutting System features come standard
- German manufactured Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- All-metal construction
- Stand with storage shelf
- UL and C UL approved
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right paper cutter for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.