Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Philips 7277 Digital Dictation Transcription Set, the most comfortable way to transcribe dictation ever.
SpeechExec Pro 7277 is a powerful and user-friendly digital transcription system that turns your computer into a highly sophisticated transcription machine. Providing a whole range of benefits to the busy transcriptionist, the software streamlines communications and allows you to organize recordings clearly and transparently. Together with a set of ergonomic accessories, SpeechExec Pro Transcription Set 7277 is the solution that sets the pace in today’s fast-moving business world.
- Visual workflow management enables priority documents to be transcribed in order of preference.
- Actual job information during transcription provides all relevant dictation data, such as length, author name, key words and priority status.
- Individual organization of workload with multiple sort/filter options.
- Clear job overview (dictation, author information, length etc.) allows more efficient organization and planning of workloads.
- “New job” alarm for immediate transcription start.
- Foot Control can be used to operate transcription functions.
- Ergonomic earphones reduce physical stress.
- Excellent DSS sound quality.
- Automatic transfer of dictation files via network, e-mail and FTP.
- Speech Recognition-ready.
- SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Software
- Foot Control 210
- Earphones 234
- USB Software Dongle
- Installation Guide
- USB Adapter (no Sound Card required)
- Minimum: Pentium II, 233 MHz and 64 MB RAM.
- Recommended: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 128 MB RAM.
- Min. hard disk capacity: 150 MB
- Control connection: self-powered USB port (for USB devices)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP3 for Digital Pocket Memo support).
- Microsoft Windows XP
- For all listed operating systems, we recommend to apply the latest Service Pack available
- before installing SpeechExec.
- Recommended minium transfer rate for LAN: 100Mbit/s
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right speech microphone for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.