CAPTURE YOUR VOICE WITHOUT UNWANTED NOISE
The power to deliver exceptional accuracy and EHR/PACS integration
Create clean, accurate verbal notes efficiently with the Olympus RecMic II. This series of desktop dictation microphones combines advanced technologies in an innovative noise canceling system ideal for noisy environments.
Intelligent dual microphones control the directionality to keep the focus on the person dictating, and suppress non-voice noise eliminating anything outside the human frequency range. In addition, a triple-layer studio-quality filter blocks traditionally problematic sounds including breath noise. The RecMic II microphones retain accurate spoken audio without any distortion while suppressing unwanted noise, and make desktop dictation easy.
- Intelligent dual microphones suppress unwanted background noise
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks mouth noise
- Antimicrobial housing keeps equipment hygienic
- Microphone stand offers optimal hands-free dictation
- Trackball for improved navigation
- Smooth UV coating and silent buttons to reduce touch noise
- Slide-switch and push-button models for optimal comfort
Best-in-class noise canceling capabilities cover any environment with superior accuracy
ACCURATE & CLEAR SPEECH RECOGNITION IN NOISY ENVIRONMENT
Dual microphone technology creates narrow directionality that focuses on the acoustics in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted noise from the sides and back.
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO-QUALITY FILTERING
The triple-layer pop filter uses the same technology found in professional studio recording microphones to block unwanted but difficult-to-eliminate sounds such as breath and wind vibrations.
The housing and buttons on every RecMic II are made of antimicrobial coating materials (ISO 22196). The “tolerance to alcohol” design allows for superior cleanability.
The RecMic II is easily configurable with third party applications including web applications without having Olympus software running, and can be used as a USB Keyboard for easy control simply by changing modes.
- Overall Frequency Response: 200 – 9,000Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -39dBV
- Mic Sensitivity Difference: Dictation -12dB
Voice Recognition -18dB
Variable -7 to -56.5dB
(Selectable from SDK)
- Maximum Output: 350mW
- Microphone/Speaker diameter: 8mm/28mm
- Input Level: +86dBSPL (-48dBv)
- Mouse Function: Yes
- Function Buttons: 4 buttons
- Record LED: Yes (R/G/B)
- Insert/Overwrite LED: Yes (R/G/B/PU)
- LED Blink: Yes
- Beep: Yes
- Triger Button in the Back: Yes
- Trackball Click Function: Yes
- Low power USB Device: Yes
- Antimicrobial Housing: Yes
- Alcohol Wipe: Yes
- Microphone: Omni-Directional
- Dual Microphone: Yes
- HID Mouse and Keyboard: Yes
- Speed: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Microphone Stand: Yes
- Device Management Software: Available as download
- DNS Command: Yes
- Hotkey Command: Yes
- Text & Application Launcher Cmd: Yes
- Button Noise Suppression: Yes
- Cable Length: 2.5m ( 8.2ft)
- Weight with cable: 185g (6.52oz)
- Dimensions (mm): 171×43.2x32mm
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email email@example.com or Call 616-245-3335.