Olympus makes dictation simple with the DS-2600, providing an easy to navigate user interface and dual-directional stereo recording for public and crowded spaces, ideal for professionals and individuals who get things done. With advanced features including a superior noise canceling system, 4-position slide switch, and three different recording formats, the DS-2600 will increase dictation management efficiency. Equipped with dual microphones to control the directionality, designed for superior conference recording. A triple layer studio quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind vibrations. This ensures superior accuracy for high quality recordings, enhancing software transcription ability.
Built with an intuitive design and equipped with a 4-position slide switch, the DS-2600 is designed to be productive and dependable, for individuals working in any environment. Complete with a wide range of editing options for easy text creation to quickly modify your files, the DS-2600 will make turning recordings into notes as effortless as possible.
Dictate with Accuracy & Clarity
Dual microphone technology settings ensure optimization for many different recording environments. For example in a conference room environment with multiple individuals speaking, use a wide directionality setting recording to accurately capture all presenters.
Built-In Professional Quality Studio Recording
The included studio quality pop filter reduces additional noise from wind and breath noise, encouraging more accurate transcription and professional quality recordings.
Motion Sensor and VCVA Technology
While the motion sensor allows the user to wake up the device by picking it up to immediately start recording, the Olympus VCVA technology automatically tracks pauses in a speaker’s dictation in order to save time, power and recording space. These features are easily customized and allow 15 different sensitivity levels, providing intuitive usage and power saving options for every user.
4 Position Optical Slide Switch
An optical slide switch reduces risk of mechanical failure while also improving ease of use with slide positions for record, stop, play and rewind.
- Dual-directional microphones for stereo recording capability
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Directional Stereo Recording optimized for Conference settings
- Designed for anyone in a position where recording makes life simpler, from lawyer to blogger
- Easy dictation management with DSS Player Standard
- Precise 4-position slide switch (REC / STOP / PLAY / REW)
- Full Color 2.4 inch TFT LCD
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (1350mAh)
- Storage media: 2GB Internal, up to 32GB (External SD)
- DS‑2600 Digital Voice Recorder
- DSS Player Standard License & Software Download Link (Mac & PC) – Dictation Module
- CS-151 Carrying case
- KP-30 micro USB Cable
- LI‑92B Rechargeable Lithium‑Ion battery
- Instruction ManualRecording Formats:
- DSS Pro
Advanced Recording Features:
- Motion Sensor detects movement of the unit to automatically wake the device from sleep
- Voice activated recording (VCVA)
- Microphone sensitivity: 3 Levels (High/Middle/Low)(Conference Mode = Auto)
- Insert, Overwrite, Append, Partially erase: Only with DSS Pro (Overwrite & Append: also WAV)
- Index Marks Per File: 32 (DSS Pro/WAV/MP3)
- Level meter, VCVA indicator
- Playback Speed: Slow/Normal/Fast
- Volume level: Adjustable from 0 to 30
- Cue / Review
4.75 in (H) x 1.96 in (W) x .73 in (D) weight: 3.1 oz (including battery)
English, German, Czech, Spanish, French, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Italian
Microsoft Windows (8.1, 10 or Later) | Mac OS X (10.10-10.13)
Recommended operating condition:
0-42°C / 32-107.6°F
Micro USB 2.0 composite / storage class
Charging via: AC adapter or USB
Speaker (integrated): Built-in .43 x .59 in square dynamic speaker, 320mW (8O speaker)
Headphone/microphone jacks: Ø3.5mm mini jack | impedance 2kO,
Ear Jack Ø3.5mm mini jack | impedance 8O or more
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email email@example.com or Call 616-245-3335.