Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Olympus DR2200 Pro Digital Dictation Device, a great collaboration between technology and handling.
The Olympus DR-2200 perfectly combines these aspects to help boost your efficiency even more. The ergonomic design ensures excellent operability, sitting comfortably in your hand with its smooth edges. The intuitively placed slider switch allows for one-handed access to the most commonly used functions. With available device configuration software and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for IT administrators and systems integrators, direct recording to your PC or Mac has never been easier.
SLIDE SWITCH OPERATION – The quiet and easy-to-use slide switch results in high performance, comfort and increased productivity.
CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS – Five programmable buttons and their respective functions can be customized to suit particular program settings for a variety of purposes, recording conditions and user environments.
HIGH SENSITIVITY MICROPHONE – The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recordings. Great for use with speech recognition software. The microphone sensitivity can be set at +6 or +18 dB, ideal for the busy office setting.
PROGRAMMABLE USER ID – Register an ID directly in the DR-2200 and automatically have it used as part of the file naming convention for all created dictations.
- Slide Switch and Track Ball – Intuitively positioned button layout enabling single-handed control with slide switch and track ball.
- Low-noise directional microphone – The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recording.
- 5 Programmable buttons – Allows for customization of the designated buttons to suit any recording condition or environment.
- Direct Recording to PC or MAC – The DR-2200 is compatible with WinXP Sevice Pack 3, 2K, Windows Vista Ultimate/Enterprise/Business Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 Ultimate Professional (32 bit/64bit) and MAC OS 10.4.11 – 10.6 systems.
- Play back volume control – Recordings can be played back, without the need for specialty drives, using the integrated, powerful built-in speaker for high-quality acoustic playback.
- 3 color LED (Red, Green, Blue) – A triple-color LED shows the current recording status.
- Improved SDK for system integrators – Optimized software development kit for system integrators.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right dictation device for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.