Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Martin Yale 1501X Autofolder, a high speed unit that takes a stack of up to 167 20# sheets and folds them in a snap. The machine is equipped to fold paper into many common and adjustable folds. Hand-feeding of multiple page sets can also be performed on this unit. At a fixed operating speed of 7,500 sheets per hour, this machine more than pays for itself. Please keep in mind that this machine is not designed for heavier stocks.
The 1501X folder is very easy to use and is ideal for use in churches, schools, business offices, and other organizations which require productivity enhancements over and above what a standard desktop folder can provide.
- Operates at a speed of up to 7,500 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheets per hour
- Adjusts to fold documents into letter fold, double parallel fold, single fold, and z-fold
- Adjustable within a fold range of 1-1/2″ to 9-1/4″ on the 1st fold and 2-3/16″ to 6-3/4″ on the 2nd to allow for customized folds
- Handles sheet sizes from 3-1/2″ x 5″ to 8-3/4″ x 14″
- Handles paper from 16# to 24# bond
- Stapled sets of 3 sheets of 20# bond can be folded by hand feeding documents into the feed table bypass
- Maximum Sheet Size: 8-3/4″ x 14″
- Minimum sheet Size: 3-1/2″ x 5″
- Speed: Fixed at 5000 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheets per hour
- Paperweight Range: 16-24# bond (or equivalent)
- Feed table capacity of 167 – 20# sheets
- Dimensions: 24″ x 15″ x 16″
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz (220V, 50Hz available)
- Shipping Weight: 23.3 lbs
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email email@example.com or Call 616-245-3335.