Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Martin Yale 1217A, an introduction to some of the larger machines in our line. It provides more robust folding strength, a conveyor delivery system and preventive jam features like removable tables and reversing switch. The reinforced drive system provides accurate folds again and again. With a maximum paper size of 11 3/4″ x 18″, this machine is sure to be a benefit to any environment.
- Ideal for use in churches, schools, business offices
- Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 8 1/2″ X 11″ sheets per hour
- Adjusts to fold documents into letter fold, single fold, double parallel fold, z-fold, French and baronial
- Adjustable within a fold range of 2″ to 11 1/2″ on the 1st fold and 1 1/2″ to 5 3/4″ on the 2nd to allow for customized folds
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2″ x 4″ to 11 3/4″ x 18″
- Handles most common paper stocks
- Folded material emerges on conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks, which are kept in numerical order (ideal for financial institutions, billing centers)
- One of the first units in the industry to have a reversible motor (helps clear paper and mistaken feeds. No handle necessary!)
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right paper folder for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.