Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Martin Yale 1217A, an introduction to some of the larger machines in our line. It provides more robust folding strength, a conveyor delivery system and preventive jam features like removable tables and reversing switch. The reinforced drive system provides accurate folds again and again. With a maximum paper size of 11 3/4″ x 18″, this machine is sure to be a benefit to any environment.
- Ideal for use in churches, schools, business offices
- Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 8 1/2″ X 11″ sheets per hour
- Adjusts to fold documents into letter fold, single fold, double parallel fold, z-fold, French and baronial
- Adjustable within a fold range of 2″ to 11 1/2″ on the 1st fold and 1 1/2″ to 5 3/4″ on the 2nd to allow for customized folds
- Handles sheet sizes from 3 1/2″ x 4″ to 11 3/4″ x 18″
- Handles most common paper stocks
- Folded material emerges on conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks, which are kept in numerical order (ideal for financial institutions, billing centers)
- One of the first units in the industry to have a reversible motor (helps clear paper and mistaken feeds. No handle necessary!)
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 616-245-3335.