Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Lanier 160 line of standard cassette dictation equipment.
Efficient communication and executive time management are critical to a company’s success. Studies show that to communicate thoughts quickly, people can talk six-to-ten times faster than they can write. They can dictate three-to-five times faster than typing on a computer. And a typist can type from dictation 33 percent faster than from handwritten material. That’s why the Lanier desktop dictation units can help you save time and money.
Lanier dictation products give you crisp, clear sound reproduction and the features you want in a top-of-the-line desktop dictation unit. Plus, they’re backed by the most experienced company in the business with trained sales, service and support experts nationwide.
- Volume – Tone and Speed Controls. All three can be easily adjusted for ease of transcription.
- One-half Speed – Use this setting to double the cassette recording time up to two hours.
- Precise Document Queuing / Special Instructions – When you rewind, the Voicewriter 260 will automatically stop at all special instructions a user has inserted. It also pauses at the beginning of each entry for quick location of documents.
- Conference Recording – With this setting you can increase microphone sensitivity to record meetings or conferences.
- Telephone Record – The 160 line lets you record telephone conversations so you can concentrate on the conversation, instead of writing down information.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email email@example.com or Call 616-245-3335.