MBM 4005 SC & 4005 CC Destroyit Centralized Paper Shredders, which are ideal for medium size organizations where large amounts of information are disposed on a regular basis. They include an electronic capacity control that helps to prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process. The 4005 Destroyit strip cut can shred up to 52 sheets in a single pass at a speed of 40 ft/min and has a large 44 gallon shred volume.
The 4005 Destroyit shredder features a safety protection system that includes an electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening. Easy switch control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status. An automatic power cut-off occurs when the shred bag is full full or when cabinet door is opened. Includes protection against overheating. It also features a zero energy consumption sleep mode cuts off the power supply after 30 minutes of inactivity for an eco friendly solution.
- Shred Size: 1/4″ (6 mm)- Strip-Cut, 3/16″ x 1½” (4 x 40 mm)- P-4 Cross-Cut*, and 3/32 x 5/8″ (2 x 15 mm) P-5 Cross Cut*
- Sheet Capacity: 50-52 (Strip-Cut), 37-39 (P-4 Cross-Cut*), 24-26 (P-5 Cross-Cut*)
- Security: P-2 Strip-Cut, P-4 and P-5 Cross-Cut*
- Accepts CDs/DVDs, staples, paper clips, junkmail, and credit cards (security level P-2)
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- Electronic capacity control helps prevent paper jams
- Automatic oil injection ensures optimal performance at all times
- Wide, 16″ feed opening enable a lot of stuff to be shred
- Meets federal HIPAA standards for disposing of private health information
- Meets federal FACTA standards for identity theft and fraud prevention
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation
- Sturdy chain drive and dust-proof gear box housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- 44 gallon shred volume perfect for refuse storage
*Using 8-1/2″ x 11″ 20 pound bond and recommended power supply.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 616-245-3335.