Wheeler Business Machines brings you the MBM 2445 SC & 2445 CC Destroyit Paper Shredders, which are specifically engineered for personal and office use. Shreds documents such as personal correspondence, financial statements or sales reports into 3/16″ strips (security level P-2). The Strip Cut model has the capacity of shredding 12-14 sheets per pass. The quiet, hardened steel cutting head takes staples, paper clips, junkmail, and credit cards.
They also feature an automatic start/stop via photo cell with clearly arranged symbols and pilot lights for easy operation. Sleekly styled pearl gray desk-side cabinet opens from the front. Conveniently stops automatically when the shred bag is full. Meets federal FACTA disposal standards for protection against identity theft and fraud.
- Shred Speed: 27 ft./min.- Strip-Cut and 14 ft./min.- Cross-Cut
- Shred Size: 3/16″ (4 mm)- Strip-Cut, P-4: 4 x 40 mm (3/16 x 1 1/2 inches) and P-5: 3/32″ x 5/8″ (2 x 15 mm)- Cross-Cut
- Sheet Capacity: 12-14 (Strip-Cut) 11-13 (P-4 Cross-Cut) and 6-8 (P-5 Cross-Cut)
- Security: Level P-2 Strip-Cut, Level P-4 & P-5 Cross-Cut
- Accepts staples, paper clips, junk mail, and credit cards (security level P-2)
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- Easy switch control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status
- Automatic power cut-off when shred bag is full or when cabinet door is opened
- Automatic reverse and power cut-off (avoids paper jams)
- Double protection against overheating
- Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor
- Durable gears enclosed in dust-proof housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- 9 gallon shred volume perfect for refuse storage
*Using 8-1/2″ x 11″ 20 pound bond and recommended power supply.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 616-245-3335.