Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Avery Weigh-Tronix 7885 Parcel Shipping Scale. The 7885 is simple to use, durable, accurate and reliable, and ideal for conveyor lines. The remote display can be placed in a convenient location to allow the user to view the weight, zero the scale, or send weight data. This NTEP approved scale fits into any operation as a stand-alone scale, interfaced to a shipping manifest software, or receiving station.
Features & Benefits:
- Remote Display Six-digit LCD display housed in an extruded enclosure with a 7 foot cable, connected via RJ 45 connector on the rear of the scale.
- Display Controls ZERO: Includes Auto Zero Tracking or Manual push button to re-establish zero reference.
- TEST: Runs a diagnostic test to ensure scales is fully functional, and allows a real-time view of internal settings.
- Construction Stainless steel weight platter, powder painted 7 gauge steel weigh bridge and base plate.
- Field Calibration Alternate span points can simplify field calibration by using less than full capacity weights.
- Can be set-up as either decimal pound or kilogram.
- RS-232 cable Included with each scale, DB 9-pin, null modem, female connector allows you to connect to a PC.
- Emulation Protocols Standard NCI default with field configurable settings of 8213, 3835, SMA, and Auto Weight Send. This allows you to select compatible scale communication settings or scale drivers during field installation when interfacing with shipping software programs or host devices.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right postal scale for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.