Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Avery Weigh-Tronix 7880 Mailing & Shipping Scale. This scale is easy to use and incredibly reliable. With its fast digital response and large 18 x 18 weight platter, it easily accommodates oversize parcels or containers in the shipping room. With the DuraBridge technology, the 7880 withstands the rigors of day-to-day use. Alternative resolutions can be accessed using the “H” command, or the “M” command to enable piece counting.
Model 7880 has NTEP and Canadian Weights and Measures approvals, to ensure accuracy.
Features and Benefits:
- DuraBridge Technology – Reduces overall scale deflection to less than 1/2 when a full load is applied.
- Fast digital response – Speeds weight processing time.
- Large 18 x 18 weight platter- Easily accommodates oversize parcels and containers.
- 150, 250 or 300 lb capacity models
- RS-232 bi-directional output – Allows for connection to a computer or smart terminal.Uses standard PC cable to 9-pin “D” connector on scale.
- High resolution mode – ” H” command accesses increased resolution.
- Calibration – Alternate span points can simplify field calibration using less than fullcapacity weights.
- Overload protection – Overload stops located in base of scale.Helps to protect load cell and extend the scale’s life.
- Simple to use – Reduces operator training time.
- Internal display – Front mounted 1/2 H, 6 digit LCD.
- RS-232 cable – Allows you to connect to a PC.
- Scale or Weight Classifier – configurations are internally configurable.
- Ball-top weight platter – Simplifies transport of all parcels and ideal for conveyer lines.
- Remote display – 6 digit LCD housed with a 7- foot cable.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right postal scale for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.