Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Avery Weigh-Tronix 7820 Parcel Scale. This model is both easy to use and reliable, with its fast digital response and compact low profile base, it’s perfect for the shipping room environment. Model 7820 has NTEP and Canadian Weights and Measures approvals, to ensure accuracy.
Durable parcel scale, ideal for busy postal environments.
This parcel scale is also very robust, able to stand up to frequent use in busy mail rooms and postal environments. It has a die cast aluminum base with a stainless steel weighing pan, for outstanding strength and longevity.
Integrates with 3rd party postal software and systems.
The 7820 postal scale can operate as a stand-alone scale or be integrated into existing systems via an RS232 connection. It also supports multiple protocols for use with 3rd party postal software.
Multi-function scale built for various applications.
The scale can be ordered with a ball top shroud, for use in a conveyor. A remote customer display is also an option.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate and reliable
- Fast digital response – Speeds weight processing time
- Compact low profile base – Fits easily into any operation and provides convenient mobility.
- Connectivity – 1 x RS232 (9 way female D Type connector ), 1 x USB HID (Mini USB) or 1x USB VCP (USB-Type B)- Allows for connection to a computer or smart terminal.
- High resolution mode – H” command accesses increased resolution.
- Calibration – Alternate span points can simplify field calibration using less than full capacity weights.
- Overload protection- Overload stops located in base of scale. Helps to protect load cell and extend the scale’s life.
- Simple to use – Reduces operator training time.
- Internal display – Front mounted 1/2 H, 6 digit LCD.
- Scale or Weight Classifier configurations are internally configurable.
Ball Top Weight Platter – Stainless steel, using 9 roller balls to simplify handling and transport of all parcels. One piece lift-off design for easy field retrofitting.
- Pole Mount – 12” high pole indicator stand to allow easy viewing of the indicator.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right postal scale for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.