Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Avery Weigh-Tronix 7620 Parcel Scale, featuring a multi-weight range capability to weigh small parcels, as well as, large packages all on one scale with greater accuracy. The high resolution postal weight classifier of choice designed specifically to weigh letters, flats, parcels and larger packages on a single scale.
Robust scale built for constant use.
The 7620 bench scale is hard wearing and robust, able to stand up to repeated daily use in a busy postal environment or mail room. It has a die-cast aluminium base and load bridge, with an ABS plastic weighing pan.
Multi-purpose scale for a variety of environments.
It is also available with either a stainless steel or a ball top weighing pan for integration into conveyor lines. The 7620 is switchable between lbs and kgs, for added flexibility.
Integrates with UPS Worldship software and other systems.
The 7620 supports multiple protocols for use with 3rd party postal software, including UPS Worldship software. This parcel and letter scale can be integrated into existing third party front and back office systems, via an RS232 connection, or RS232 to USB converter.
Using Quartzell technology, the NCI 7620 NTEP approved scale weighs faster to improve throughput. Model 7620 is perfect for users who need to ship via Fed-Ex and UPS, as well as first class and international applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Accurate and reliable – Quartzell transducers provide the highest repeatability for consistent weight measurement.
- Fast Digital Response – The inherent digital signal allows the scale to weigh faster, improving throughput especially in weight ranges that are critical for flats and small parcels.
- Simple to Use Reduces operator training time.
- Internal Display 7 digit, 1/2″ high (12.7 mm), LCD display.
- I/O Port Allows for connection to a computer or a smart terminal.
- Compact Low Profile Base Fits easily into any operation and provides convenient mobility.
- Construction Stainless steel weigh platter. Painted die-cast aluminum base.
- Controls ZERO: With AZT or push button to re-establish zero reference. UNITS: Allows unit switching.
- Die Cast Load Bridge Reduces overall scale deflection.
- Calibration Alternate span points can simplify field calibration by using less than full capacity weights.
- High Resolution Mode Mail and parcels can now be weighed on a single NTEP certified scale, even sensitive international mail, with multi-range weighing.
- Units Switching Switch between decimal pounds and pounds/ounces, decimal pounds and kilograms, or pounds/ounces and kilograms.
- RS-232 Cable DB-9 pin female connector allows you to connect to a PC.
- Protocols Standard NCI, emulates Detecto and Mettler-Toledo.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right postal scale for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.