Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Avery Weigh-Tronix 7050 Postal Scale. The NCI 7050 is a bulk mail sampling scale with a die-cast aluminium enclosure and load bridge, complimented by an easy to read alphanumeric display and a tactile keyboard.
Increases productivity through piece counting.
The ability to sample and count from bulk lots increases productivity through piece counting of filled mail trays. Counting can be accomplished by sampling or manual entry of piece weight. The NCI7050 has a capacity of 25kg/50lb.
Convenient connectivity with specialist software as well as back office systems.
This parcel and letter scale can be easily connected to a printer, via an RS232 connection. The 7050 supports multiple protocols for use with 3rd party postal software.
- Quartzell technology – Highest speed and resolution in the industry allows the most accurate computation. Contruction – Die cast aluminum enclosure and load bridge ensures long life.
- Dot Matrix Backlit LCD Display. Presentation of data is in alphanumeric format. Contrast is adjustable.
- Serial I/O Ports – RS-232 for printer output.
- Last Transaction Memory – Stores data from previous transaction for instant recall and review.
- Control Keys – 0-9 keypad plus decimal, ENTER, CLEAR, TARE, ZERO, ESCAPE.
- Soft Function Keys – SAMPLE, MANUAL WEIGHT, UNITS, PCWT, PC/LB, RECALL, REMOTE SCALE, I.D. NUMBER, PRINT, OFF.
- Manual Data Entry – Allows keypad manual entry of weight, tare, piece weight, pieces per unit weight, and I.D. number.
- Single Unit Weighing – Can weigh individual pieces by 0.001 lb, 0.01 oz, or 0.0005 kg.
- Remote Scale Input – Electronically interfaces, via RS-485 port, to high-capacity Quartzell base.
- Selectable Units of Measure – lbs, oz, kg, lb/oz
- Piece Weight Computation – Will automatically calculate weight per piece to 6 decimal places in lb/pc, oz/pc, kg/pc. Pieces Per Unit Weight Computation – Will automatically calculate number of pieces per unit weight to 999999.9 pc/lb, pc/kg.
- Counting – Will automatically count pieces on the weight platform or on a remote scale, or compute count based on manual weight entry. Counting can be accomplished by sampling or manual entry of piece weight.
- Print – Pressing ‘Print’ key sends all measured, computed, and entered data, including I.D. number to label printer.
- Sampling – By programmable preset or key entry up to 999.
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right postal scale for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.