Wheeler Business Machines brings you the Triumph 5260 Paper Cutter, combining the excellence MBM is known for with new innovative features. Offering a cutting height of 3” and cutting width of 18 7/8”, the Triumph 4860 is perfect for cutting digital prints. The new 10-button touch pad control module allows you to preset measurements, program the back gauge, and is also multilingual. Up to 99 programs can be stored into memory, with up to 99 steps per program. Repeat cut and eject functions are included. Standard measurements also come programmed. For guaranteed accuracy, a bright, LED optical cutting line displays to show you exactly where you are cutting. The patented, two-step blade activation bars have separate trigger points for both the blade and clamp, requiring you to use two hands when operating the machine. Weighing 607 lbs., the all-metal Triumph 4860 offers 39” x 29 3/4” x 50 7/8” dimensions with a stand and storage shelf.
Like the more advanced Triumph models (Triumph 5222, 5551, and 721-06), the Triumph 5260 features an IR light beam safety curtain. Located on the front table, this infrared curtain prevents harmful cutting. Should any object (hands, clothing, etc.) obstruct the light beam during operation, the cutter will instantly shut off. This is just one of the many features of the Safety Cutting System (SCS). An electronically-controlled safety cover is positioned on the rear table, further protecting the user. The main switch and safety lock with a key are conveniently located in case of an emergency. The true-two hand operation guarantees that your hands will be nowhere near the blade when cutting commences. Changing the high-quality, Solingen steel blade is incredibly easy thanks to a handy device, which covers the sharp edge of the blade during changing. An integrated drop-in tool holder located on the rear table holds the blade changing device as well as other necessary tools.
- IR light beam safety curtain on front table
- Triumph 5260 has a high storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control unit with 10 button touch pad
- LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- New bright, LED optical cutting line for accurate cuts
- Automatic paper cutter with eletric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut (up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step) and eject functions
- “Set” function key for reference measurement
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade)
- Triumph 5260 has dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- All-metal construction
- Stand with storage shelf
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- UL and C UL approved
Wheeler Business Machines is located in Grand Rapids, MI but serves Commercial Accounts across North America. Call today for help selecting the right paper cutter for your office or factory. 1-877-245-3335.